Construction Cards Solution

Validity of the card – 5 years 

  • If you’re applying for a Trainee card, you need to provide proof of registration for your qualification. The evidence must come from your University, Professional Body, or the awarding body of your qualification. The proof should include your full name and the complete title of the course you are registered for, along with the level of the qualification, if applicable. Please note that this card can only be held once in your lifetime, and it cannot be renewed. 
  • For Vocational Qualifications (NVQ or SVQ), the registration proof should be from within the last two years. For Academic Qualifications (Degree, HND, or HNC), the proof should be from within the last four years. This distinction is because these qualifications have different durations for completion. 

If you have other documents, please send them to us so that we can suggest the most accurate card for you. For more information about the qualifications, you can call us at this number – 02081332576 or email us at

Order Your CSCS Card